Desert scenes

Fox Paw

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are the first photos I've posted. I would sincerely appreciate any criticism and/or advice.

Silhouette2.jpg

BluffatsunsetTIFIMG_0944.jpg

Badgerwash.jpg

Pretty colors in that first shot. All are nice photos. What part of AZ?

Thanks. The first shot was taken in a park in Phoenix. The second was taken in the Chama Valley near Abiquiu, New Mexico. The third was taken on Black Mesa in central Arizona. They were all taken within the last month. I've been getting around.

Sounds like fun!

Cool images! I like #1 allot. ;) Romantical me...

Thanks. I didn't think much of the first one when I took it, but the simplicity worked better than I'd expected.

Second one is the best, first one is pretty good as well. The third one just seems like its lacking in something.

#2 reminds me of a book cover, but I can't remember what book. Nice shot.
Is #3 Black Mesa by Kayenta, or one of the other thousand Black Mesas in Arizona?

Thanks to everyone for the comments.

Saltface, this is not the better known Black Mesa. It's on the Aqua Fria National Monument between Black Canyon City and Cordes Junction.

Thanks to everyone for the comments.

Saltface, this is not the better known Black Mesa. It's on the Aqua Fria National Monument between Black Canyon City and Cordes Junction.

Black Canyon City is only a few miles up the road. I must plan a trip there soon.

Black Canyon City itself isn't much, MissMia. Take the Bloody Basin exit to get onto the National Monument, or Badger Springs, but in the latter case you'll have to hike after the first mile.

Most reactions

Back