MissMia TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2007 Messages 3,573 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 27, 2008 #1 Tonight's sunset in Cave Creek. Next time I'll take the tripod with me. C&C appreciated. Thanks for looking!
Tonight's sunset in Cave Creek. Next time I'll take the tripod with me. C&C appreciated. Thanks for looking!
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 27, 2008 #2 Looks nice. Good to be out and about?
MissMia TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2007 Messages 3,573 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 27, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks! It was great to get out. My neighbor took me off-road so I could take some photos. They've been great. I can't wait to get the cast off and start PT. I've missed so many of the spring flowers this year.
Thanks! It was great to get out. My neighbor took me off-road so I could take some photos. They've been great. I can't wait to get the cast off and start PT. I've missed so many of the spring flowers this year.
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 28, 2008 #5 Looks like you did pretty darn good taking the shot handheld! Beautiful. And great to hear you got out for a 'roadtrip'.
Looks like you did pretty darn good taking the shot handheld! Beautiful. And great to hear you got out for a 'roadtrip'.
MissMia TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2007 Messages 3,573 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 28, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks Anty and POTD!
R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 29, 2008 #7 great shot i like it