Deserted

EJBPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I. Love. This. Perhaps it will be flamed, but damn. I took it, and it just struck a chord in me. I was really excited to show all of you.

Lemme know what you think. Be easy please :) Critique is good, but be gentle :)
finaleric2.jpg

Maybe this is the wrong forum or something.... should i post this in another section?

I think you should not have cropped the top of the building off. Other than that..not oo bad, cool capture.

The building is cool and the tones are nice. I agree about the top of the building. The whole image seems a little soft too.

I like the softness of the building, but the top should be there.

On a different note. Where is this building? I hate to see the really cool past structures just wasting away. Seems a waste.

if you could retake this, include the entire roof top and position the guy a little closer to the camera...he's a bit of a distraction at this distance IMO.

i like the feel of this and believe it's definitely worth a reshoot. :thumbup:

It's in Waco Texas :) I agree with all of you about the top. Damn. OH well :(

As for the softness, I'm a big fan of the tones in this one. Usually i go way overboard with contrast, but I kept it softer on this and I like it.

Thanks for the feedback so far!

I like the tone and I don't mind the "softness". My only complaint is the top of the building but I guess you realize that by now, eh? :) Really nice shot though... and welcome to the forum.

ClarkKent said:
I think you should not have cropped the top of the building off. Other than that..not oo bad, cool capture.

I strongly agree on him..

it will look more impressive if the top of the building was not crapted..

but...awesome pic..i like it..B/W

Thanks. I already acknowledged the top part :) Glad you like it.

Most reactions

Back