Design project help request

CW Jones

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok I am taking a design class at my college (CCSU) and I got a project that requires help from other people that fit into a specific mold. THIS IS NOT A SURVEY, just looking for some friendly help. If you don't want to help, that's fine. The answers you provide will only be giving me ideas of what types of things would interest the certain are you are from. I will have to refine your answers and come up with pictures to portray your answers. You might ask if this is cheating, but I assure you it is not in any way as the teacher actually told us online forums were great places to ask people questions. I didn't want to join a random forum just to ask this. I have been on here a while and post regularly.

White, Middle Class, Middle age men (20-30) from Urban, Suburban, and Rural areas.

also

White, Middle Class, Middle age Women (20-30) from Urban, Suburban, and Rural area's.

If one of those sounds like you please help me out here!

Please tell me how you fit into the category and from what area (rural, urban, or suburban)

then simple one or 2 word responses to these
What do you think is:
1. FUN
2. Exciting
3. Frightening
4. Satisfying
5. Desirable
6. Dangerous

If you don't fit into the mold which this project was designed, I am sorry but I didn't decide the project and think its kinda bad to not include different ages and races, but again I didn't design the project.

Lastly, have fun with it! see what answers you come up with! you dont have to give me just one word answers you can give me a few different things that are fun to you.

Thanks to everyone that can help! I really appreciate it!
-Collin

? maybe? haha what would you consider middle age? It didn't give me specific ages or anything just "middle aged" hahaha

yeah mid-aged is 40 - 50 / midlife crisis gives it away :p

really? thats what you would call middle age? crap I should stop asking people around the campus then! haha

Most reactions

New Topics

Back