What's new

DeSoto Emblem

Is it so small on purpose? I mean is it the size you want us to see it at?
This is my first post to the forum, and I wasn't sure how big of an image I should post. I figured a large thumbnail would work, and people could simply follow the link to view the full-sized image if the thumbnail was enticing enough. Is this not common protocol on this forum? I would certainly prefer that if a user were to look at my image that they view it as large as possible.
 
Lots of people on this forum (including me) don't follow links. Especially from someone with so few posts...

Now, I did with your first thread because the image was enticing but it is better to just include the image in the thread. In this case, I didn't even notice the title was a link :)
 
Thanks for the heads up. I am new to the forum deal in general, but now that you point out that people are generally reluctant to follow links, I can understand why, especially with all the malicious content out there these days. Here is a larger image:

p473976781-4.jpg


Evan Geer Photography | Redefine
 
Malicious content and the fact that some people just want to drive traffic to a site for one reason or another... When members get to know you better they'll follow your links :)


Anyways... this is very nice but it doesn't do as much for me as the work I saw through your first thread. The Photo-Paintings are much more creative, different, funky, nice, etc.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom