What's new

Dessert

Don Kondra

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 11, 2007
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
904
Location
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Homemade chocolate biscotti sprinkled with icing sugar, drizzled with chocolate syrup and served with a fresh strawberry...

Biscotti_zps79d61d1b.jpg


Cheers, Don
 
The food itself looks delish, but I'm not feeling that tablecloth. Looks too commonplace in an otherwise elegant presentation. I think a solid color would work better. For lighter colors, an ivory to set it apart from the plate. For darker colors, a chocolate brown would make that red pop and draw the eye into the center.
 
That's yummy...but i did not like the cone shaped plate with that tapering
 
I'm in agreement on the tablecloth, its far too busy and doesn't help the presentation at all. A solid color cloth would work best.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom