Destin's Giant Sale Thread - **New Items Added**

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Did a ton of upgrading to my kit this week and as such, I'm going to be selling a lot of my old gear. All equipment is in good to great condition and functions as new. All Prices are in USD and include shipping to anywhere in the CONUS.

In the next several days I'll be adding a couple of camera bags and a few other things, so stay tuned for additional items.

1.) Tokina 11-16 2.8 - Nikon Mount - SOLD

2.) Promaster Studio Strobes with light stands - $135

These work as new, just tested them. To trigger them you can either use the on camera flash and run them as optical slaves, or plug them into a set of radio triggers.

i-TtvCvcX-XL.jpg

i-d3hcbN7-XL.jpg

i-RTtKPWm-XL.jpg

Altura Camera Backpack (Brand New) - $20

This bag was included in a bundle with a lens I bought recently and I don't need it. The $20 is mostly just to cover shipping costs.. not looking to make money on it. It's the bag on the top of the photos with purple accents - the bag on the bottom is sold.

i-GC8hdLd-XL.jpg

i-tK75xjC-XL.jpg

Last edited:
I may be interested in both the colormunki and flash kit.

can the TX control the flashes directly? if so, I don't need the trigger and receiver.

I may be interested in both the colormunki and flash kit.

can the TX control the flashes directly? if so, I don't need the trigger and receiver.

The transmitter can control the flashes directly. The transceiver was never used - just bought it so I could tie other brands of flash into the system if needed.

I do have a pending sale on the flashes, but you’re next if it falls through.

I WANT NAMES!

If I had the money (which I don't) that munki would be mine! :1219:

Flash and Munki are sold!

Bump! New items added!

How much for the D810??

:allteeth:

I’d accept either:

(1) D850 body

or

$3500 through paypal

Whatever works better for you.
$3,500?? Wow such a deal for a $3,300 camera. :aiwebs_016: :allteeth:

Gotta cover some of the sales tax ;)
No sales tax on mine from Nikon directly! Now if I had done Amazon, or Best Buy yea, pay the tax. Tho B&H nor Adorama charges it for out of NY.

But I live in NY.

Hardly anywhere that won’t charge me tax.

Most reactions

Back