What's new

Destin's Giant Sale Thread - **New Items Added**

How much for the D810??



:allteeth:

I’d accept either:

(1) D850 body

or

$3500 through paypal

Whatever works better for you.
$3,500?? Wow such a deal for a $3,300 camera. :aiwebs_016: :allteeth:

Gotta cover some of the sales tax ;)
No sales tax on mine from Nikon directly! Now if I had done Amazon, or Best Buy yea, pay the tax. Tho B&H nor Adorama charges it for out of NY.

But I live in NY.

Hardly anywhere that won’t charge me tax.

Well you can always use my address. Re-delivery might be a little slow. :allteeth:
 
BUMP - studio lights and camera bag still need to sell.

I want them gone ASAP and the lights will be great for someone to learn with; make me an offer!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom