Devils

Terrier

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Daphne (photos 1 & 2) and Molloy (3 & 4)were more than happy to "smile" for the camera.
Daphne 3.jpg
Daphne 1.jpg
D Molloy 1.jpg
D Molloy 3.jpg

Was this at a zoo or some sort of rescue sanctuary?

And I can't help but wonder what would result if an evil scientist crossed a taz devil with a wolverine?

And I can't help but wonder what would result if an evil scientist crossed a taz devil with a wolverine?

This pair are a part of the breeding program but are surplus to requirements at this time so they have been loaned to a private sanctuary where I do some volunteer work. We are responsible for their upkeep and welfare whilst they are in our charge. Delightful little creatures but there is no such thing as a 'tame' adult Devil..

This pair are a part of the breeding program but are surplus to requirements at this time so they have been loaned to a private sanctuary where I do some volunteer work. We are responsible for their upkeep and welfare whilst they are in our charge. Delightful little creatures but there is no such thing as a 'tame' adult Devil..

Nice to hear that you are doing good work. Kudos to you for volunteering.
Zoos often get a bad rap (sometimes deservedly so) but many often forget the importance of captive breeding programs to the survival of many species. Why we need the captive breeding programs is a different argument.

They look like they would me pretty good diggers with those claws.

Some gob on that like.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back