Dew Drop Refractions - First Post

alliec

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone, came across this forum today and thought i would join and share some of my work. I cant see a specific forum for macro so hope this is the right place.

Here are some Dew drop refractions taken back in the winter here in the UK. All are taken with canons MPe65 and 430ex with a homemade diffuser, all are focus stacked from a number of seperate shots to get a greater DOF without affecting the detail.

Click for a larger image.

Welcome to the forum, many great people here for sure........ All very cool shots I can't wait to learn how to get these shots as well......

wow...nice captures..and you'll quickly learn that you'll get a crapload of views with very little response, even with pics as nice as these ones

Thanks very much for the comments everyone, much appreciated :)

Excellent macro work - do you think you could write a 'How to' tutorial on this technique and post it for the benefit of the group?

Thanks Tirediron, im sure i could. I will try and put something together at the weekend.

awesome pics!

those are some of the coolest pictures I've ever seen. Extreme detail, of something so simple as a drop of water, yet so amazing! So close, but not a bit blurry where the focus needs to be, and the DoF is perfect.

really cool pics I wouldnt know where to start!!!

Thanks again everyone for the great comments, much appreciated.

Julie, i will look to put something together at the weekend if i get time :)

Most reactions

Back