Did I improve? C&C

NickLane

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just took these a few days ago and wanted to hear some thoughts on them. Is there anything that I can do to improve?
10.png

15.png

If you wanna see all of my photos go to nicklanemedia.com

I think both could use a much tighter crop. The background in the first one has way too many distracting elements. The 2nd one has a rock sticking out at the bottom of the frame, cropped feet. Exposure looks okay on my monitor, white balance seems a bit off on the 2nd one.

I think both could use a much tighter crop. The background in the first one has way too many distracting elements. The 2nd one has a rock sticking out at the bottom of the frame, cropped feet. Exposure looks okay on my monitor, white balance seems a bit off on the 2nd one.

Thanks and yea I realized shortly after taking the first one that there were some distractions in the background, it kind of annoys me too ill have to keep that in mind next time

yes the background is very destracting. In #1 all I can see is the tree and chord growing out of her chest. Also I do not really like the posing of the first one. Laying down with your hands up totally flatens your boobs and looks weird. like waiting for a breast exam from the gyn :lol:. Love the exposure of #1, her hair looks so pretty and all the different highlightes show up

No.1 also looks like she is in danger of falling off the back of the wall.

I like the look of the first model and the model has a fantastic pose, but it looks like the stone pillar is coming out of her chest.

I actually think she has an awkward position in the first one.

I like the look of the first model and the model has a fantastic pose, but it looks like the stone pillar is coming out of her chest.

Looks like it's the same person in both photos.

Most reactions

Back