mostly sunny
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Dec 18, 2009
- Messages
- 445
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Northridge, Ca
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Forget exposure, forget it's a boring subject.. Did I get the flower in focus?
Oh, and perhaps I am not getting the whole focus thing. I have 19 things on my camera that can be used to I guess focus on.. For the most part I can't get the all 19 points to light up in my view finder. On this picture I got the squares to light up on the main flower..
He he.. Don't you wish I knew techinical terms?
Oh, and perhaps I am not getting the whole focus thing. I have 19 things on my camera that can be used to I guess focus on.. For the most part I can't get the all 19 points to light up in my view finder. On this picture I got the squares to light up on the main flower..
He he.. Don't you wish I knew techinical terms?
:lmao:
It depends which focus mode and which focus area you are using.Ok-- I know how to use the focus red squares and the dial to make them where I want them!!! = )~
It depends which focus mode and which focus area you are using.Ok-- I know how to use the focus red squares and the dial to make them where I want them!!! = )~
You have to make 2 choices to setup how your camera will focus.
Nice painting!Forget exposure, forget it's a boring subject.. Did I get the flower in focus?
![]()
That itty bitty tiny book.. that has no color pictures? Yeah, I have that.. It's in my camera bag. I can never find anything I am looking for.. Like Sunday when my camera was "broken".. Yeah, I pulled it out. I didn't help me.. My head went Your camera does come with a manual. It explains how the AF system works I believe.![]()