Did I ruin these?

pilgrim

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just wanted to get some opinions on these pictures, personally I like the effect in each of them, its what I watned to acheive so I guess that's all that matters. I'm intrested in hearing what everyone else thinks though, so be as brutally honest as you like. :)

434971.JPG

434970.JPG

The first one has very little photoshop, its the second one I got carried away with. :wink: Oh and if the pictures are to small I can post a larger version.

Troy

i like the effect on the first one, it almost looks like a painting!

and the second one, i'm not sure what you did exactly to alter it, but I personally like it...the darkness, and what seems to be a little over-contrast gives it a very warm feeling.

So to answer your question, NO! you did not ruin these :)

-Dan

both of them are excellent in my opinion, the last one is quite striking, it reminds me of the surreal red flower pics in the Pink Floyd 'Final Cut' album for some reason. excellent work pilgrim! I must say that i've seen your work improve drastically since you've first started post here!

woah, I was expecting alot different results, thank's guys!
haha craig you actually had me laughing while reading your post.
And mark, thank's dude, it's good to hear that people think i'm gettin better rather then worse :D .

I like the first one. The grass seems to have an oil pastelish effect and is very saturated. I would consider lowering it slightly but then again its all down to personal preference. The black border really seems to hold it all together - essential I would say.

Im still undecided on the second one. It looks sort of surreal - i see you like your saturated images :)
Im just not too sure about the orangy tone on the right, I just find it a little distracting. Nevertheless, nice images - keep it up :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back