$600 to spend on my choosing. Which, of course, will be photography related. Now I just have to choose between the following:
Set 1:
2x 150w/s strobes
2x 20x28" softboxes
1x smaller softbox
3x black/silver 33" umbrellas
3x light stands
1x 10x20' grey backdrop
1x 5x9' white backdrop
1x 5x9' black backdrop
1x barn door, grid, filter set
1x snoot
1x Sigma 400mm F/5.6
OR
Set 2:
1x Sigma 150-500mm F/4-6.3 APO OS HSM
OR
Set 3:
1x Sigma 50-500mm F/4-6.3 EX DG HSM APO
Set 4:
(This would involve selling my Sigma 10-20mm F/4-5.6 for funds)
1x Sigma 400mm F/5.6
1x Tokina 11-16mm F/2.8
Set 5:
(This would involve selling my Sigma 10-20mm F/4-5.6 and Sigma 18-50mm F/2.8 for funds)
1x Tokina 11-16mm F/2.8
1x Tamron 17-50mm F/2.8
The only thing is, I dont know where Id use the lighting setup at. I honestly dont have the room to use it anywhere. Also, I dont know if the image quality is better on the BIGMA, BIGMOS, or 400mm prime. Ahh..decisions, decisions.
Mark