Didn't know where

mysteryscribe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
retrophotoservice.2ya.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
to put this and please refrain from telling me. I'm having too much of a problem already.

Next weekend I'm supposed to maybe, possibly shoot a wedding (old style). I'm just going drop by and shoot the families and wedding party shots. I'm sure there will be a ton of digitial camera there to capture everything else.

So what I have agree to do is to shoot the groups and then give her the files of the groupshots in a resolution suitable for up to 5x7. She can take the files to the kiosk to make copies. Anything bigger I will make for a reasonable cost. Okay all that is fine and good, but I also plan to give her one of these. It is an 11x17 mini poster lazer print on heavy gloss stock. Since these are cheap to make and it will let her walk away with an easier mind that I did shoot something suitable it should work out pretty well. Any comments I'd be happy to hear. By the way these images are from a wedding I did about a month ago because they couldn't find anyone and I felt sorry for them.

4zisak7.jpg

I had to drastically lower the resolution on the smaller pics to get them on the poster. After seeing them here I might have to rethink this.

Highly recommend getting a close-up of the couple to go in the middle of such a layout.

I htink so too. Unless you were doing one that contained all pictures of the bride type of theme. That collage is a neat idea. :)

Maybe unstead of lowering the resolution on the small ones, could you crop a close up of an individual or the couple? That way there is less of the church and more of the expressions of the people.

Maybe this is just the digitizing effect but there seems to be a lot of color noise and a magenta cast in the main picture.

I would try running this through a de-noisifier (like Noise Ninja). (I would be happy to do this for you if you don't own one. Just send me the file)

I love how you called it a 'noise thingy' LOL! I call everything a thingy. lmao

Most reactions

Back