- Joined
- Jul 2, 2012
- Messages
- 1,669
- Reaction score
- 1,779
- Location
- talbot victoria australia
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
wait? what? Am I reading this wrong?No! F/8 is pretty optimal for this application... F/5.6 to f/8 is a great range IMO.
JoshuaSimPhotography said:wait? what? Am I reading this wrong?
thank you .....cannot wait until tonight ...I got to try this myself... Great shot!
Yes... you place a wad of steel wool in a steel whisk... you ignite it with a 9volt battery/or lighter...you get sparks...whirl it around your head (i attached a 3 foot/1 metre long rope to the whisk) ..I positioned the camera about 30 feet from where i stood.. focused the camera on a torch i placed on the ground... set the camera for bulb using a remote....then after lighting, whirling, 29 seconds later the pic above was the result....wait what?? steel wool + fire?