What's new

Different Lines

Ok my noob is going to hang out here...

Template?....
My editing software has some presets to use as cropping frames, or I can make a custom rectangle as well. Sorry if I confused you with that term.

If your software doesn't include such preset rectangles, you can create some of "standard" ratios and save them for future use.
 
Thanks Ted, Derrel, and Designer.
Derrel, thank you sooo much!! I'm at a really cool place with photography now, I'm no longer struggling with exposure, things are clicking better now and I am putting more energy into what I see in front of me instead of how to expose it :)
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom