Digital Photo processing

bogleric

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Does anyone have any suggestions of a great place to have digital prints made. I am looking for a place that uses the higher quality paper more of like an on film photo pro lab. I am just tired of the SAMS Club look of their 1 hour photo machine with semi quality paper.

Thanks,

I just ordered from www.mpix.com. They are a division of Miller's, so I'm hoping they will be pretty good. I'll let you know when the prints arrive.

Mpix is wonderful! The paper is really nice. On the bottom of their website their is a button you can click to order a free sample of their paper. Plus shipping is really fast and cheap.

ksmattfish said:
I just ordered from www.mpix.com. They are a division of Miller's, so I'm hoping they will be pretty good. I'll let you know when the prints arrive.

Let me know how it turns out, their site seems like they would be great. Thanks for the info!

I just got my order. The prints are very nice. And I can't believe how fast they are. I'll be sending them more business.

Mpix is my favourite.

Matt, would you use them for your pro work?

danalec99 said:
would you use them for your pro work?

For the digital stuff, sure. I usually just sell the files, but I'd recommend my clients to use Mpix.

I ordered an identical print order from the local pro lab I've been using so that I can compare, but the Mpix prints look very good. Actually, the local pro lab has downsized some, and replaced some equipment. Enlargements larger than 8"x12" are being done on a different machine, and I have to say, I'm sort of expecting to not be very impressed, but we'll see...

I put the local lab order in 2 days before the Mpix order, and I got the Mpix order delivered to my door 2 days before the local lab order will be ready.

Great! Thanks for the info.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back