dilemma

eclipse13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I recently took some photos of a girl that I am pretty proud of. It was TFCD. After I post processed them all I sent them to her and she recently posted them on her myspace page. She annihilated them. I'm sure she thought she was doing some good, but using some sort of post processing she made them look horrible. The are over saturated, orangy looking, to contrasty, and it looks like she tried to dodge the eyes and just made white lines over them.

She is giving my credit for these, and I want credit for my work, but I don't want the people who see these and might want me to photograph them, think that there photos would come out looking this badly. I would simply tell her this, but she is the only 'model' I have worked with that has any idea of what she is doing, plus she is gorgeous, and I don't want to burn that bridge. Everyone who has commented on them has had nice things to say, but who is really going to leave a bad comment? I'm not sure what I should do.

Can you say something, nicely of course, as a comment on them about how the changes she has made changed the look or something from what you originally intended them to look like - if that makes sense?

Then people would know they have been changed from how they were originally taken?

I would tell her that you have put a lot of work into the photos and would prefer that she only posted the originals.

You don't have to be rude but, be clear on the matter. And she will probably say, "Oh OK, I didn't realize..." and that will hopefully be the end of it.

I would offer her your body in exchange for portraying your work properly.... as a photographer you are bound to make sacrifices in the name of your work...

you signed up for this man.... now follow through...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back