What's new

Dinghies In The Morning - C&C

HughGuessWho106 21

TPF Supporters
Joined
Jan 20, 2012
Messages
1,662
Reaction score
359
Location
South East Tennessee, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Dinghies In The Morning - Perkins Cove, ME

Looked over the dock and saw these dinghies lined up on loved the lines and repetitions.

Thoughts and C&C welcome, as always.


boats.jpg
 
What was the exposure data for this shot? I really like the composition and colors, it just seems a bit fuzzy.
 
I like this. It seemed to grow on me as I looked at it. The only things bothering me are the two distractions at the edges: (1) the red object on the right, which I'd desaturate, and (2) the partial boat on the left - there's way too much of it, so cropping would make it less likely to lead one's eye out of the frame.
 
Nice capture, if I had a choice I would go for the third one ;-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom