What's new

Dinner for One

boogaguy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 21, 2007
Messages
594
Reaction score
2
Location
Earth
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
dinnerforone.jpg
 
Thanks Mec. Personally i think it has a sad look to it.
 
Thanks Mec. Personally i think it has a sad look to it.
I dont think it looks sad , to me it looks very peaceful. Almost like you had a hard day, time to relax and enjoy a little food. :thumbup:

I have seen the same scene in my home.
 
I dont think it looks sad , to me it looks very peaceful. Almost like you had a hard day, time to relax and enjoy a little food. :thumbup:

I have seen the same scene in my home.

I guess i can see that.:)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom