Scatterbrained
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Apr 19, 2010
- Messages
- 2,184
- Reaction score
- 1,083
- Location
- Yucca Valley, Ca
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit

Thanks. Glad you liked it.I like it
Exactly.
Thank you.awesome. i was looking at some of your photos the other day. not sure if i dare to say this on here but.. i really like your "style" you make very enjoyable and pleasing images.
Thanks! :mrgreen:Thats great, fantastic wall print
Yeah, I imagine it would. I just dumped the whole bag in the cup. Seemed like a good idea at the time. :blushing:The only thing.... and this is so nit-picky...that could have made this better was if there were less beads in the glass so that you could see all of the fins of the beta from top to bottom, and given him more room underneath. Otherwise fabulous and fun.
Thank you!I saw this on flickr earlier. I love it--very creative.
Jake