Scatterbrained

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Someone's a bit optimistic. . .

4.jpg
Dinner Plans by Timothy Tichy on 500px

awesome. i was looking at some of your photos the other day. not sure if i dare to say this on here but.. i really like your "style" you make very enjoyable and pleasing images.

The only thing.... and this is so nit-picky...that could have made this better was if there were less beads in the glass so that you could see all of the fins of the beta from top to bottom, and given him more room underneath. Otherwise fabulous and fun.

I saw this on flickr earlier. I love it--very creative.

Jake

I like it
Thanks. Glad you liked it. :)

Exactly. :D

awesome. i was looking at some of your photos the other day. not sure if i dare to say this on here but.. i really like your "style" you make very enjoyable and pleasing images.
Thank you. :D I'm not too sure why that would ruffle anybodies feathers around here, but I've not been around for a few years so maybe I missed something. :confused::blushing:

Thats great, fantastic wall print
Thanks! :mrgreen:

The only thing.... and this is so nit-picky...that could have made this better was if there were less beads in the glass so that you could see all of the fins of the beta from top to bottom, and given him more room underneath. Otherwise fabulous and fun.
Yeah, I imagine it would. I just dumped the whole bag in the cup. Seemed like a good idea at the time. :blushing::confused::D

I saw this on flickr earlier. I love it--very creative.

Jake
Thank you!:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back