What's new

Diorama

vinithbraj

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2010
Messages
178
Reaction score
2
Location
Los Angeles
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Tilt and shift , basically... Gives a miniature model look and feel.

DSC_1053_TILTSHIFT_LFRAME.JPG


DSC_1056_WB_TNA1_TILTSHIFTED.JPG


Cheers/
 
Last edited:
I liked the selective blurring in the first, but not that much in the second

Regards :D
 
I just dont get it. Lensbabies and other attachments like that so you can end up with an inferior image. Trying to shoot dioramas in the past it was always a dream to make it look real. Now we have focus stacking to let it happen. This seems to be a big step backwards.
 
I've never been too keen on the term 'tilt and shift' for this type of effect, but I do like the effect, and you've applied it nicely here.
 
My ignorance was mistaken as humour; my doubt was genuine, even though i put it that way..... ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom