What's new

Dirt Cheap PAS w/ good macro?

hightower

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 19, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
West Des Moines, IA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, I'm looking for a dirt cheap point and shoot that can take great close up macro shots. I'm looking mostly for a short minimum focus length. I don't care about pixels too much so any old used cameras that can be found on ebay do apply. I used to have a Nikon Coolpix 3200 that took excellent macro shots and overall was a great little camera for its purpose but I dunked it in a river and couldn't revive it (bag of rice trick, etc). I might pick up a used one off ebay. Any other suggestions? Examples?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom