Disco Fever!

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...it's all water under the bridge.

5024436130_9e3665a780_o.jpg

The lights...and reflections.. very confusing, very busy. Definitely interesting to say the least... it keeps me searching, and visualizing...But something about it being so busy still distracts me; not sure where to look first.

Incredibly busy, but I still love it! I think I might have to make a trip up to Cleveland to hang out with you, Bitter. ;)

C'mon up! I'd love to show you my city.
There will be a fee though. You must bring some pulled pork sammiches from Jim Dandy's in Sharonville!

There will be a fee though. You must bring some pulled pork sammiches from Jim Dandy's in Sharonville!

Fair enough! Coincidentally, I'm eating a homemade pulled pork sandwich on a big soft sandwich roll right now. :D

So now my next question is... WHERE are there lights like that under a bridge?! :biggrin:

Under the Disco Bridge, silly.

I like it. I assume that it's water, but the 'floor' looks like glass. Neat. ;) :thumbup:

It's like a cross between abandoned warehouse, and nightclub.

What was the source of the lights, if you don't mind sharing?

ps - I like the new avatar too.

I don't know what I could bring you as a fee from sucky Allentown, but I wanna come!!!!!!
Yuengling.

Are we going on a road trip, Rose?

This was an art installation under a bridge. They are gelled stage lights, and yes, it is water on the "floor".

Save your Yingling. Never had it, but my cousins talk about it a lot. I brew my own beer...:p

Groovy man! I can dig it. I think the hard lines from the pillar shadows caught my attention first in this one. Long exposure to get so many pronounced lines from the lights and shadows?

Edit: Changed the to this "pillar shadows caught my attention first in this one."

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back