What's new

Disney 2013 - The Photography Experiment

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been down to Disneyworld a number of times over the years. On many of these occasions I've lugged down whatever giant SLR I had at the time. Aside from some very high quality holiday snaps of the kids and such, each time I've felt like it was entirely a waste of time from a photography-as-an-art standpoint.

This time I brought down the D800 and the 24-70 2.8 with the intention of really working to see if there was SOMETHING of interest to shoot.

The idea, therefore, was to shoot "hidden Disney", or at least "obscure Disney"... and that is all the elements that are a part of what makes Walt Disney interesting from more of a background/architectural perspective. The things that are there and visible, but the things we rarely stop to look at.

Anyway, it was an idea... I'm going through the results tonight so I'll post them up as I go through them.

Hopefully you'll find some interest here.

==1==
Disney%202013%20-%20095.jpg
 
Interesting (reminds me of flying a kite), but try leaving the SLR in the hotel room and bringing a P&S. You might have fun, lol.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
hehe... When you've been as many times as I have, this starts becoming the way to have fun. :) Though actually I had a very good time with my girls this year. First time both were old enough to not worry about them much beyond enjoying their company.

==2==
Disney%202013%20-%20043.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
A portrait of my father in law... :)

==3==
Disney%202013%20-%20056.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
==4==
Disney%202013%20-%20068.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
==5==
Disney%202013%20-%20089.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
==6==
Disney%202013%20-%20152.jpg


==7==
Disney%202013%20-%20167.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #8
==8==
Disney%202013%20-%20400.jpg
 
I'm a huge Disney geek, so I'm loving this thread and idea.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #10
Cool. Glad someone does. :)

==9==
Disney%202013%20-%20429.jpg
 
I cant see pics 1 thru 6, but would like too...
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #12
I'm not sure why that would be the case...
 
Fun set Bunny :) #5 is especially yummy! I like this approach!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom