If you could post where in Disney each photo was taken? I live in Orlando and frequent the parks and would be curious to see what the angle was.
Umm.... I think I can do that.
1. Epcot near the entryway.
2. Epcot Imagination thing... with Figment.
3. Epcot Imagination thing again.
4. Epcot Imagination thing again... seeing a trend here? lol
5. Epcot Soarin' (seeing another trend here?)
6. One of the resorts... Beach Comber or something?
7. Same resort.
8. Magic Kingdom Teacups ride
9. Pirates of the Caribbean
10. Epcot Spaceship Earth
11. Nemo Ride.... ummm... Magic Kingdom I think.
12. Epcot Mexico ride. (which was recently made weird by stuffing the Three Caballeros in it)
13. Pirates again.
Manaheim- these are awesome! Definitely something different! I really like #10 with the lights swirling around. I lived in Orlando for 4 years and been to the parks a bunch...I like this Disney version a lot!
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.
And this one is really just my favorite "scene" in all of Disney, so I tossed it in.
The backstory you posted about this scene on Facebook adds some depth, IMO. Perhaps you should enlighten us, lol.
ummm... yeah, let me dig that up. It was pretty cool.
Hm. Can't find it. A friend of mine posted it. Basically, what she said was the chess board was originally a stalemate and the pirates were supposed to have died never willing to leave the table until one won. Apparently this idea was lost and the board had been moved/bumped many times while dusting and such so the pieces had been re-arranged a lot. Later the original sketches were supposedly discovered and the idea of the stalemate along with it. The pieces were then supposedly put back to that way and have been ever since. However this site suggests otherwise:
Pirates of the Caribbean Chess Stalemate Rumor « The Florida Project