Disney lens.

I'll miss my D5600 but I think I'll leave it home. I thank you all for your opinions and great feedback! I still have 2 weeks to change my mind.:icon_scratch::icon_shaking2:

When I had my pass, I'd just take something small, if anything at all. X100T, or a Leica with a 50mm or 35mm attached, I took my Nikon F3 a couple times with a 28 and 50mm. That's it. I think once I took my D300 with the 35mm attached, but I didn't want something big because I like riding the rides.

18-55, 16-80/2.8-4, 18-140
But as you go up the chain, the lens gets bigger and heavier.

Or try this kit:
Olympus EM10 + PanasonicLumix 12-60 (as the GP lens) + Olympus 17/1.8 (for low light)

Or a P&S.
I would be scared of handing my phone to ANYONE, the way many people do, to get their pic taken. A P&S is safer to hand to someone.
The other advantage of a P&S over the phone is, you can easily change batteries. What do you do when you drain the phone battery? I saw it happen. Do you have a power pack and USB cable in your bag, or is it back in the hotel? Your phone is now leashed to the power pack.

and it gets heavier the longer you walk around WDW
(that's why I travel with smaller and lighter camera gear)
www.flickr.com/photos/mmirrorless

18-55, 16-80/2.8-4, 18-140
But as you go up the chain, the lens gets bigger and heavier.

Or try this kit:
Olympus EM10 + PanasonicLumix 12-60 (as the GP lens) + Olympus 17/1.8 (for low light)

Or a P&S.
I would be scared of handing my phone to ANYONE, the way many people do, to get their pic taken. A P&S is safer to hand to someone.
The other advantage of a P&S over the phone is, you can easily change batteries. What do you do when you drain the phone battery? I saw it happen. Do you have a power pack and USB cable in your bag, or is it back in the hotel? Your phone is now leashed to the power pack.

and it gets heavier the longer you walk around WDW
(that's why I travel with smaller and lighter camera gear)
www.flickr.com/photos/mmirrorless

Yup
That is why I switched from DX/APS-C to m4/3.
Cut the kit weight and bulk by about 45%.

Most reactions

Back