What's new

Disneyland trip C&C welcome

bassiusmaximous

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
Sacramento, CA
Hey all took a trip to Disneyland and here are a few would like your opinions.
 

Attachments

  • $DSC_0143 (Small).webp
    $DSC_0143 (Small).webp
    56.8 KB · Views: 192
  • $DSC_0293 (Small).webp
    $DSC_0293 (Small).webp
    60 KB · Views: 177
  • $DSC_0384 (Small).webp
    $DSC_0384 (Small).webp
    56 KB · Views: 155
  • $DSC_0389 (Small).webp
    $DSC_0389 (Small).webp
    62.1 KB · Views: 172
  • $DSC_0406 (Small).webp
    $DSC_0406 (Small).webp
    57.1 KB · Views: 147
  • $DSC_0423 (Small).webp
    $DSC_0423 (Small).webp
    71.4 KB · Views: 176
  • $DSC_0453 (Small).webp
    $DSC_0453 (Small).webp
    20 KB · Views: 189
  • $DSC_0468 (Small).webp
    $DSC_0468 (Small).webp
    64.2 KB · Views: 157
  • $DSC_0082 (Small).webp
    $DSC_0082 (Small).webp
    62.4 KB · Views: 169
Been to Disneyland with my family last year, I know my kids loved it but I think I enjoyed it even more.
Being there with my love and our two kids was such an amazing experience that I will take this with me for many, many years to come :)
 
That first pic is CLASSY!


4th one has good balance, I like it.
 
Looks like you had fun. WoC is seriously amazing. I've seen it twice, blew me away both times.
 
Mostly typical snapshots from the vacation. There's not much here to entice the viewer to feel any emotion or attachment. Nothing wrong with that- we all have "holiday snaps"... They're just not something to expect to see hanging on the wall of The Louvre.
 
Thanks Geaux!

I think Geaux was being sarcastic. It is hard to see the whole card but it looks like it says "sexy as Fu_k" on her card. That is not classy by any grasp of the imagination.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom