PhotoWrangler No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 1,702 Reaction score 366 Location Houston MetroMess, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 16, 2013 #1 Soooo I got a little sidetracked today. I was supposed to be packing for our trip this weekend, and I had to test the equipment. That led into an hour of light stands and OCF play.
Soooo I got a little sidetracked today. I was supposed to be packing for our trip this weekend, and I had to test the equipment. That led into an hour of light stands and OCF play.
GDHLEWIS TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 24, 2013 Messages 476 Reaction score 122 Location Qatar Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 16, 2013 #2 That is an excellent shot, and love the dogs face, my dogs do that exact same sulky look classic