do counting crows rock or what?

captain-spanky said:
:D :D :D :D

any other fans out there?
having a CC afternoon today... over 7 hours of crows to choose from... :D wooyay! 8)

Are they touring? You sound like you're getting ready for a concert! :D I'm not a big fan, that's why I don't know. :wink:

i WISH they were touring near me!!!!
I've only seen them once but they were cooooooool
I was crying when they played Anna Begins... amazing.

They always tour america and they try and get some europe in there too cos they love it but i'm either pennyless or busy when they do come over... :(

My mate got a backstage pass and watched the superbowl with them some time ago when they were in Manchester (UK) grrrrr HOW jealous?!?!?! :D

A & E A ...is a regular in my CD player although I have not heard a lot of their other stuff.

I'm right there with ya on the counting crows. I dont think there is one song that I dont like. And August..... is a timeless record. It never gets old.

I actually got to meet Adam last month. They came and played in our parking lot where I work. It was unreal! Front row baby! j/k It was very cool though. They played for about an hour or so, and hung out afterwards. Adam was haning in the crowd while the opening band played. Good stuff...

Glad there's another fan out there! Later on!

I guess I'm alone. I frickin' hate Counting Crows. But at least they're not Bare Naked Ladies. *shudder*

Sorry for the intrusion (but you did ask! ;)) carry on...

"hate"....such a strong word!!!! :wink: The question was asked and open to discussion though. I might add that I do agree with you that "bare naked ladies" (the band) are terrible. I dont consider them in the same boat or genre as CC though. See ya!

oriecat said:
I guess I'm alone. I frickin' hate Counting Crows. But at least they're not Bare Naked Ladies. *shudder*

Sorry for the intrusion (but you did ask! ;)) carry on...

Orie you are not alone. I can't stand those guys or the BNL. Makes me wanna :puke: But I don't like most top 40 anyway.

I don't like the Counting Crows at all. Sorry.
I don't mind the Barenaked Ladies. They've had a few songs I've enjoyed, but they aren't a band that I want to hear over and over and over again. They can really start to get on your nerves.

Heh heh...I like em both! I used to love Barenaked ladies when "One Week" came out! Unfortunately, I don't have much time to keep up with music anymore.

adam duritz's voice make me wanna shoot myself.

md

barenakedladies are just as bad.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back