DO NOT BUY FROM clearenvelopes.com!!!

asland

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
DO NOT BUY FROM clearenvelopes.com!!! :grumpy:

I was looking for a company to supply crystal clear envelopes for my photo cards…

Clearenvelopes.com cost me a lot of money in lost sales while I waited for my order that it turned out they had lost. I was trying to be nice to the customer service agent when I said that I could understand that an order may be lost from time to time. I had a harder time trying to excuse it taking another week for clearenvelopes.com to recognize that they made an error and lost my order. But when they finally lived up to their error and then would not expedite shipping to get the product to me in a timely manner that pushed me too far. I found out the hard way that Clearenvelopes.com’s customer service is pitiful and their inability to rectify their own error in a timely manner cost me a lot of money in lost sales. Again, DO NOT BUY FROM clearenvelopes.com!!!

welcome to tpf!

So, how do you really feel? :)

Out of curiosity, what are you selling?

mike

Thanks for the welcome, everyone. :)

I have often browsed this forum and checked out the great advice on products and photo techniques and in hind site I probably would rather my 1st post, and probably none of my other posts be so negative.

As for me, I am just an amateur photographer selling photos and cards from my beautiful summer town, Essex, NY. I'm excited that through reading technique advice, classes, and just practice my photography is really getting better and is selling. Soon, I will have the courage to put my stuff up for feedback.

btw: After I sent a copy of this review to clearenvelopes they did not respond but I did receive an e-mail from ups that their was a package overnighted from them to me. I should get them tomorrow. I feel they did the right thing. Good for them.

Where would we be without victims? Sorry, but expediting shipping on small orders like the one you are talking about costs more than the gross profit earned in the product. It would make more business sense to cancel the order than to expedite the shipment. If that pushed you over the edge, then you you belong over the edge.

Sorry you had a problem but bringing it here doesn't solve it or anything else.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back