Do pigeons EVER make good subjects? C+C

Photog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Something I've been wondering for a few weeks now. Here are some of my better attempts, let me know what you think. I did my best with the pigeons I had :wink:

-1-
IMG_2122b.jpg

-2-
IMG_2175.jpg

-3-
IMG_2193.jpg

-4-
IMG_1782b.jpg

Photo 2 looks MENACING! You survived taking that one? (Must have, else you wouldn't be able to post these... :roll: ;) ). Pity that about all of them flew out of the pre-determined focus.

Photo 4 is nice. Pity that the background was not dark all over, the pigeon would have stood out a lot more. Now that bright right lower part distracts quite a bit.

hey these are cool! I like no. 2 and 4 the best.

Even though they're pigeons, these are still cool pictures and I haven't seen shots of pigeons this way before.

Nice pictures of the little winged rats. I found the cluster of them distressing. I was like AUGH!! DISEASE!!! AAAAAAAA!!!

WhichI think means it was a great picture. :)

Thanks for the feedback guys. Taking #2 was indeed a bit intense! I just had to stand there and hope they'd miss me. Here's another one two secs earlier.

IMG_2167.jpg

And also, just for fun, here is a man being attacked by the pigeons :)

IMG_2162.jpg

:lol: That last one is AWESOME.

wow. that's a lot of pigeons!

I like 2, 4 and the man being attacked. :)

wow. that's a lot of pigeons!

I like 2, 4 and the man being attacked. :)

Really... the mark of any good photography work... men being attacked... by pigeons. :lol:

I like the pictures from the second post.

Haha I liked it too. I spied them making their way over to him, so I actually managed to create a bit of a series... Here it is for those interested!!

IMG_2158.jpg

IMG_2159.jpg

IMG_2160.jpg

IMG_2161b.jpg

IMG_2162.jpg

IMG_2164.jpg

IMG_2165.jpg

I love number 2 and the pigeons attacking that poor man. Great shot.

Awesome pics, pigeons DO make good subjects apparently haha! I really like #1 and the "attack on the old man" series!

Wow - lots of pigeons

Interested to see your responses, I personally like the first one the most, but I guess people just want to see more pigeons, the more the better!

Most reactions

Back