Do these edits work?

What lenses are you using, you want top quality for the 5Dmk2, it's no good putting 2 star petrol in a Ferarri

Just a thought Mo, are you taller than they were? I get the impression that I'm looking down at them on the indoor shots; I think it is exacerbated by the use of a UWA lens. Looking down on people is generally not a good angle (most of the time). Also, if you're using your flash you really need to get an external battery pack to keep the recycle times down. Some good batteries like Sanyo eneloops or Energizer Lithium rechargeables will keep the flash happy under just about any conditions (till you overheat it or wear the batteries out). Check out FlashZebra, I picked up my external pack from there and couldn't be happier.

What lenses are you using, you want top quality for the 5Dmk2, it's no good putting 2 star petrol in a Ferarri

Lens: 16-35 2.8L | 24-105 4L | 70-200 2.8L II

Just a thought Mo, are you taller than they were? I get the impression that I'm looking down at them on the indoor shots; I think it is exacerbated by the use of a UWA lens. Looking down on people is generally not a good angle (most of the time). Also, if you're using your flash you really need to get an external battery pack to keep the recycle times down. Some good batteries like Sanyo eneloops or Energizer Lithium rechargeables will keep the flash happy under just about any conditions (till you overheat it or wear the batteries out). Check out FlashZebra, I picked up my external pack from there and couldn't be happier.

Thanks for the suggession. I use enloops and I think there's a miscommunication here. There was nothing wrong with my flash or recharging. I simply had not turned it on then realized. All this happened in 10 sec from where I took the pictures of them from front to when I took pictures of them from back.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back