Do we have an October challenge?

momo3boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just joined last week and I was wondering if there was an October Challenge/assignment. My husband doesn't think I need an excuse but I DO! lol

I'm wondering the same thing! I just joined also. Nice to meet you.

I was wondering the same thing. I'm new as well.

okay... no on stepped up... lets see how this works?

Photo Assignment:
DECAY
No photo retouching.

Photos must be from today forward to keep you all looking and shooting!
Lets see if you can get your photo right from the camera to jpeg to here.

Ends Oct 31st :)

OK, now do I just post them here, or somewhere else? Be glad there isn't a smellovision yet!

I say we save them to whatever service you prefer... flicker, smugmug, personal site... whatever... just provide a link if you can't insert the photo into the forum

OK, now do I just post them here, or somewhere else? Be glad there isn't a smellovision yet!

No retouching... Bummer. I was out and took a few today but none are "the money shot" and all of them need a bit of work before they are good enough to show. Ah well, at least I'm learning the basics of zoom and shutter speed to eliminate camera shake and how to use a histogram. I guess that's been worth it even if I don't manage to get any decent shots!

I think since no October challenge was posted, I would doubt November will be up soon either. I would like to see what comes up next.

Here's mine...No editing done at all. This was SOOC.

danrusso said:

Photo Assignment:
DECAY
No photo retouching.

The theme is Decay?

Yes sorry for the late reply... I lost power due to this weekend's storm.

danrusso said:

Photo Assignment:
DECAY
No photo retouching.

The theme is Decay?

Well if there's anyone who's interested in partaking in the challenge... You have less than 10 minutes if you live on the east coast.

Here's mine... I took several but this is the one I am submitting. BTW, I added my attribution when I inserted my meta data into the file. I didn't adjust the photo in the slightest. I can post the adjusted photo if you want....

I took this photo with my iPhone 4S. I didn't upload it sooner because I was hoping I could get back to that spot to shoot the subjects with my 5D mk2 or Mamiya RB67. (I wasn't able to insert the photo... sorry you'll have to go by the link...)

http://bit.ly/vAD8Pt

danrusso said:
Well if there's anyone who's interested in partaking in the challenge... You have less than 10 minutes if you live on the east coast.

Here's mine... I took several but this is the one I am submitting. BTW, I added my attribution when I inserted my meta data into the file. I didn't adjust the photo in the slightest. I can post the adjusted photo if you want....

I took this photo with my iPhone 4S. I didn't upload it sooner because I was hoping I could get back to that spot to shoot the subjects with my 5D mk2 or Mamiya RB67. (I wasn't able to insert the photo... sorry you'll have to go by the link...)

http://bit.ly/vAD8Pt

Ugh I didn't have enough time to get a good shot :( suckish.

Most reactions

Back