Hello from central Oregon coast.

Sam_I_am

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was doing a search, and a thread from this site popped up. I wandered around for a little while and decided to join up. While a few family members of mine are photographers, I take pit-ures. I have always found a fascination for the camera itself, and in particular, 35mm slrs. I love to hold them in my hands, feel their weight, wonder at their complexity...or lack thereof. I do have a problem with g.a.s, so the collection grows from time to time. While I try and exercise my cameras on a rotating basis, I am really bad about getting the film developed. Thanks for having me, and you will find me hanging around the Collectors Corner most of the time.

Sam

Hiya welcome I used to do film but this time I am digital

Hello and welcome to TPF.

Welcome to TPF! :) You'll find plenty of other film enthusiasts here, so you're in good company.

Be sure to check out the Photo Galleries and share your photos with us!

Welcome to TPF! :) You'll find plenty of other film enthusiasts here, so you're in good company.

Be sure to check out the Photo Galleries and share your photos with us!
If I could afford to set up a film dark room I'd shoot a lot more film than I do. I think my digitals do fine but when I had access to a dark room I really liked fooling around it it. Wasn't very good but enjoyed it none the less!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back