What's new

Do you like my nuts?!

mishele

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
13,661
Reaction score
4,898
Location
In your dreams!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:mrgreen:
10104788804_3b5da3c707_c.jpg
 
$Mishele_facinated by nuts.webp

Why are some gals so fascinated by nuts? I mean it's the BOLT that does all the hard work...the nuts just do the end bit...
 
I had quite a few reservations about clicking this... :raisedbrow: lol. But you know what, it's actually pretty cool to me. And I'm glad it's not the nuts I was expecting. :greenpbl:
 
I like it. They almost look like ice cubes toward the edges.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
Kathy, they're made out of glass. =)

Derrel! How did you know I stand around like that all the time. lol

Thanks for the comments!
 
Yum! Verrrry cool Mish! Love this one!
 
Very cool.
My first thought, at seeing the thread title, was that it would be a squirrel shot. Then I saw who started the thread, and was afraid to look!
 
I don't know about the nuts but your current avatar is absolutely mesmerizing ;)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #12
I don't know about the nuts but your current avatar is absolutely mesmerizing ;)
There is more to me than an avatar!! Men are such pigs!!
 
I don't know about the nuts but your current avatar is absolutely mesmerizing ;)

It really is, I stared at it for a minute then scrolled down and saw this comment lol.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #15
I don't know about the nuts but your current avatar is absolutely mesmerizing ;)

I don't know about the nuts but your current avatar is absolutely mesmerizing ;)
There is more to me than an avatar!! Men are such pigs!!

pfft.

oink.

I don't know about the nuts but your current avatar is absolutely mesmerizing ;)

It really is, I stared at it for a minute then scrolled down and saw this comment lol.
If you're not going to say anything about my nuts, there's no love for you here. =)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom