What's new

Do you like my nuts?!

Well, your nuts are erzats, but nice nevertheless. Lacking threads, they are eunuch nuts, because nuts without threads cannot fulfill the purpose of nuts. :mrgreen: Subject(s) aside, the image is interesting in how it flows and makes the brain stop its automatic processing to figure out what's actually going on.
 
Having my nuts wired together like that would be really uncomfortable. :confused:
 
I peaked first with one eye open and everything was ok. I was kind of confused on what to C&C the nuts or the avatar so both seems to be in order. Cool Avatar and shots of some nuts.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #20
I'm glad you like my nuts!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom