Do you love beer....

hankejp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wondering if you love beer as much as I do???

I can't believe that I'm this dreunk a and still posting here,,,talk about dedication.

P.S. - This post trook a good 8minutes

I like to drink beer well enough, but no longer in quantities that'd lead to writing a post as short as yours in all of 8 minutes, just so things would be halfway right ;).

In short: I hate the feeling of getting drunk.
But beer up to shortly BEFORE I get that feeling is totally ok!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
--Benjamin Franklin

Who are we to argue?

(ANd I need to stop posting in OT as Fight Club accidentally...)

I don't know when I've gotten myself into more trouble...

Drunk posting, or drunk dialing/texting. :)

I love beer so much that I brew my own. I keep 3 corny kegs in a beer fridge ready to sample. Nope, I'm not an alcoholic, I couldn't be if I tried. I probably have a pint a day, max two pints. I'm on a 21 day raw food detox so I haven't had beer for over two weeks. I sure am craving an IPA though....IPA:lovey:... I love me some IPA.:coffee:

I hate smilies, I don't believe I made a post with them

Beer is fun, but mad expensive anymore. I like beer for the way it dumbs down how I feel most the time, lately.

So, I don't really drink much, otherwise, I'd be drunk 24/7.

I love beer so much that I brew my own. I keep 3 corny kegs in a beer fridge ready to sample. Nope, I'm not an alcoholic, I couldn't be if I tried. I probably have a pint a day, max two pints. I'm on a 21 day raw food detox so I haven't had beer for over two weeks. I sure am craving an IPA though....IPA:lovey:... I love me some IPA.:coffee:

I hate smilies, I don't believe I made a post with them

A good 2 more years before I can afford a corny setup but you just have to love a good homebrew... I probably have as much beer in my house right now as you do but it's all bottled.

Never had a homebrew...I'll have to try it sometime. I've seen the stuff to do it on ebay and such. Everyone says it's pretty good, lol and a lot cheaper than reg. beer.

Never had a homebrew...I'll have to try it sometime. I've seen the stuff to do it on ebay and such. Everyone says it's pretty good, lol and a lot cheaper than reg. beer.

It might come out cheaper than most craft brew but it sure isn't cheaper than Budweiser. It's all relative I didn't get into it thinking it was cheaper and I'm still not sure that it's cheaper.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back