What's new

Do you love BOKEH Photo? Great idea here...

santacruz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 22, 2009
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
I stumble upon the site below showing examples of the Bokeh photo.
I love the bokeh, so if you do,then thier 88 pictures might help you get good idea.

"In photography, bokeh is the blur or the aesthetic quality of the blur in out-of-focus areas of an image, or the way the lens renders out-of-focus points of light." (wiki)

check it out great bokeh here...
88 Brilliant Examples of Bokeh Photography | Inspiration | instantShift
 
Indeed, those are great. :D
 
very cool:thumbup:
 
I like the creative use of the lights. How does one get them so defined ?
 
Wow, fantastic stuff. The beer glass one is a touch photoshoppy though :-)
 
whew! in alot of the pictures, the bokeh in them is pretty alarming! I'm guessing most of those were shot with the el-cheapo 50mm lenses, the bokeh out of those is just lousy.

If most of the picture is going to be out of focus, at least it should look good.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom