Do you own a SAFE for your equipments?

MohaimenK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Was wondering if anyone did? I always carried my camera bag with me to work and places because once our house was broken into years ago and pretty much all electorinics were stolen. Yes we do have an alarm but still didn't feel safe leaving them home.

Move out from DC or the ghetto

well I got the safe already. It's large enough to keep the equipments, guns and credit cards/cash etc I thought it was a good investment. Not sure if anyone else does it thats all. I actually saw one on Dicks Spots carrying one and they had a camera and lenses inside it in the advertsement :thumbup:

why didnt you opt for insurance tho? or consider getting it anyway?

I will, when I start doing more paid jobs so i have something to put my insurance payments against during riteoff
Matter of fact, I'm going to contact state farm soon. But hey for an estra $300 why not?

Get insurance..... and what is "dick spots" sounds like you need some ointment. Haha. Just kidding.

Lol!!! Its a sporting goods store like sports authority

Bolt down the safe. As a kid in the Bronx we had the apt on 6th floor cleaned out a few times. It's funny how large Tv sets just climb out windows during the day time and no one see's a damn thing :lol:. Crime is up everywhere even in the "good neighborhoods". Another Idea is to have a cheap save empty and hide your gear well. Or go extreme and get a bed bunker. BedBunker Concealed Gun Safe

I will, when I start doing more paid jobs so i have something to put my insurance payments against during riteoff
Matter of fact, I'm going to contact state farm soon. But hey for an estra $300 why not?

The safe can be a write-off as well.
Insurance is a good idea, even now. Renters insurance is relatively inexpensive.

No safe. But Renters Insurance :thumbup:..... $15. bucks a month (On approved credit- your premium is more or less), covers lost or damaged personal property. I would seriously look into Renters Insurance. ( or home owners insurance.. if you own)

I live in the fraternity house and since we have an open door policy I sorta am required to have a safe. Since I have close to $10,000 worth of stuff in my room, yea, I have a safe.

I also keep two backup hard drives in there.

The safe is fire proof up to 3hours and water tight.

Even if you live in the safest place on earth, bad guys will still be around. GET A SAFE for things you cant replace!

Most reactions

Back