Do you passionately love your job?

I know it can be daunting but dont sit around like I have and wait for it to come to you.

I've been doing that for five years. I've kinda starting to understand that now... :|
In truth, I had a lot of stuff to overcome that I've only just found help for. Still more to do now. You sort one thing out and another comes along.

Ferny you would be absolutely wonderful as a teacher.

You don't know me very well do you? ;)

Luminosity said:
Thank you Ferny.:hug:
I know that I'm not stupid :)...but when ya go to work every mornin and thats the first thing ya made to feel , it can wear ya down after awhile.

I guess it comes down to finding something that the individual is both good at AND passionate about. The two go hand in hand.

It would be great to work with kids or animals in some way.
Would actually LOVE to work with dolphins in some way ( preservation , study of etc ).
For that I'd need to study hard ( marine biology etc ).
Hmmmm.

I wanted to be a vet when I was little. Until I found out how hard you had to work. Homework and I never saw eye to eye...

Have you thought about contacting an organisation or company along those lines (dolphin etc.) and asking them for advice? They may let you learn on the job or even let you work part time while you study. I'd expect the people who do those sort of jobs wouldn't be the sort to tell you to sod off and not help you.

Luminosity said:
" Darl , get OUT of here , YESTERDAY ! ".
[/rant]
I'll echo that! Lumi, you don't need that crap.
BTW, when you come to Canada, are you stopping in Vancouver?

Thats a good tip actually Ferny.
I know what ya mean about gettin caught up in things on a personal level , overcomin it.

But ya will ..... ;)

Leavin that place sooooon Walt ! :cheer:

There ARE plans to go to Vancouver , hopefully towards the end of next year so I'll let ya know and we can meet up !

Hmm... How about travel bags then?
I hear you get a free toothbrush and toothpaste if you stay in one of those.

Sorry to disrupt Lumi & ferny but I just wanted to tell someone that each day here gets worse! This place is driving me nuts! It's a long story so I won't get into it. But thanks for reading. I feel better already.

Most reactions

Back