What's new

Do you see what I see? C&C welcome

KAikens318

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
933
Reaction score
19
Location
Manchester, NH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know what I see, but what do you see?

DSC_2351copy.jpg
 
looks like a red demon with horns and arms, and legs
 
looks like a red demon with horns and arms, and legs

That...or some sort of Transformers Decepticon lol

Either way, cool picture, a keeper indeed! :thumbup:
 
btw, how did u take a pic of this?
 
btw, how did u take a pic of this?


This is two different smoke art pics layered together. (A new photography passion of mine that I am working on) :)

I see a demon too.
 
The first thing I saw actually was something demonlike. :lmao: I just figured because of V day, you were talking about a heart.
 
I'm going with the decepticon lol. Interesting though.
 
My father, coming into the room, with a belt...

Oh wait, this isn't the Personal Psych forum...

Santa? A duck? A bag of Kettle Thai Spice? Lady Gaga?
 
My father, coming into the room, with a belt...

Oh wait, this isn't the Personal Psych forum...

Santa? A duck? A bag of Kettle Thai Spice? Lady Gaga?

Yep, Lady GaGa was the first thing I saw as well. I cant see the demon decepticon thing though.:lol:
 
I'm surprised no ones also mentioned the two horse heads that seem to be mirrored of each other....

Really cool shot.
 
yep I see the horse heads, cool photo.....the "horse head" was also one shot correct? Then copied it and fliped it horizontal to give the symetrical look? You can kind of see the hard line at the base of the horses necks..
 
I'm surprised no ones also mentioned the two horse heads that seem to be mirrored of each other....

Really cool shot.

Cool, I didn't even notice that!

Yeah, I copied the layer of smoke and then flipped it and put them back to back.

Lmao at Lady Gaga...she is pretty scary. Rah rah rah ah ah
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom