TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.smootharm.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
normal_IMGA2328.jpg

Here is a bigger version.
http://www.smootharm.com/picture/nfpicturepro/albums/userpics/10002/IMGA2328.jpg

TIA

Regards
Leigh

IMO, it is the color of the moon that matches the windows that is the most powerful part of this image.
SO: I would only lighten this with the levels or curves.
Make the moon brighter and the house a little brighter.
Straighten the house a little and then crop it removing the white window (that breaks the spell) (also added a little sky to bring the moon down)

Then the one person in window at lower left really gives a balance to the image.

What do you think?

moon2vh7.jpg

WOW! This is a huge moon.
I like the composition and the interplay between the color of the moon and the windows. Did I already mention how big that moon is?

Cheers
MJ

Thanks for the adjustment.;)

But I noticed there are some visible artifacts in the brick of the house. That is the reason I don't want to do too much post editing. Less is good.:lol:

Regards
Leigh
IMO, it is the color of the moon that matches the windows that is the most powerful part of this image.
SO: I would only lighten this with the levels or curves.
Make the moon brighter and the house a little brighter.
Straighten the house a little and then crop it removing the white window (that breaks the spell) (also added a little sky to bring the moon down)

Then the one person in window at lower left really gives a balance to the image.

What do you think?

moon2vh7.jpg

Quick edit - tried to save it but the image quality is just so bad...sorry man.

moonshotedit.jpg

Quick edit - tried to save it but the image quality is just so bad...sorry man.

They sky is alot smoother than the grainy original.
It is just me or does it look like some clouds were cloned out of the original. I'm sure I can see evidence of this.

The clouds weren't cloned out, but they were lost because I used the magic wand tool to select the sky and add a gaussian blur. I tried to adjust the opacity of the effect, but there was so much grain that it needed a dramatic application of blur to cover it up.

Its to dark, but nothing you can't fix in PS. there is also a weird glare in the bottom right hand corner I would get rid of. And the person in the lower left I find very distracting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back