Do you think it would be rude to suggest this church?

Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:lol: Aubrey shot a wedding this morning and the priest addressed the guests with the following "Listen up, everyone. This couple has paid for a photographer to shoot their wedding. Therefore, he is the only one who should be out of the seat taking photos. Don't be trying to sneak any pictures by him, and I'm sure when he's done he'll be nice enough to let you take a few" :lmao: :love:

So, I'm wondering if we can make it a part of our contract that every couple has to get married at that church :mrgreen:

I usually don't mind at all when people take photos at the wedding, but sometimes they are leaning out into the aisle and completley blocking the shot...or, when the couple are walking back down the aisle the crowd swarms to meet them before they even get all the way down.

I'm already in love with that padre!! :thumbsup:

Shame that that lighting was awful in the church though :( Wall of windows at the front of the church and all down the sides, but at the pulpit it was heavily shadowed :( Not even fill flash was helping and the ceilings were way too high to bounce :( :( But still, his speech was cool :D

Most reactions

Back