Do you think.....

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
there is too much empty space on the left side of the shot.......I messed w/ the crop too long and now I can't tell....lol Don't you just hate when that happens!!:lmao:
5867172236_f393d34bf3.jpg

I think it is too much. Man.... I love all of your recent series mishele. It will look realllll good on canvas. Looks like a painting.

I like it a lot. I think any less space and it would look crowded because of the tilt.

unless of course you took space off both sides..... really though, I like it as is :thumbup:

I think it needs the space, but it bothers me a little that much of the left side of the image is brighter than the center. Still a great image, in any case.

I think it's perfect as it is :) How did you manage to get such look anyway?

Personally I think the space on the left is just right - the flower might be heading upward, but the petals and the overall blurred arc direction give the sense of motion into the left side - the plant is almost rearing up like some monster over the left side.
As such maybe a tiny bit off the top if anything but leave the left alone

+1 for as-is. There is enough detail and motion on the left side to keep it interesting. Very nice.

Mishele, you wouldnt have asked the question if it is enough. Obviously it bothers you. I would tilt the flower more to the left or center it more just a tad. You are the artist afterall! Trust your gut. If it bothers you, then change it.

Thanks everyone!!
Like I said......sometimes you just have been looking at the a picture for so long that you don't even know what looks the best anymore. :lol:

Tomasko......I'm not tellin....nah nah nannah :sexywink: :greenpbl:
Schwett......I didn't necessarily think it looked bad this way, I just couldn't tell what would look the best. ;) I'm glad you like this new set of shots.......I'm having a lot of fun playing around w/ it!!

Oh leave the space!! It looks amazing as it is. It directs the eye to the focus of your picture and give the photo as a whole a more artistic look because of the space. Its not just a flower, its the whole photo. Just my opinion :)

Most reactions

Back