I am the Lord thy Mod
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One of the wifes new embroidery projects. She's working on some Harry Potter ones too. (Never seen the movies or books so when she says "house crests" I have no idea what that means)
She might do these on some throw blankets as well. There's already people that want to order a bunch. She's going to have to get a second embroidery machine soon.

8f82b4631df91b3cc29dfdf0432da3e2.jpg

Very nice work - though, as much as my wife loves Dr. Who, she would literally KILL ME if these turned up under the tree.

Unless the companion towel were mine.

One of the wifes new embroidery projects. She's working on some Harry Potter ones too. (Never seen the movies or books so when she says "house crests" I have no idea what that means)
She might do these on some throw blankets as well. There's already people that want to order a bunch. She's going to have to get a second embroidery machine soon.

8f82b4631df91b3cc29dfdf0432da3e2.jpg
Beautiful work!

I think your wife and I would be great friends. :) She should open an Etsy store. Having a good photographer take pictures of your products makes all the difference on that website.

One of the other doctor who patterns the wife got.
Next on the list is Harry Potter.

bfcb20058240852a29826f3375db7d21.jpg

Pretty neat work. I used to have a friend who did a lot of this type of machine embroidery. I photographed a bunch of her offerings one time, and it is astounding what the new sergers can do! It's like printing, but with thread!

I think your wife and I would be great friends. :) She should open an Etsy store. Having a good photographer take pictures of your products makes all the difference on that website.
She's put a few quilts on etsy before, but not on any real "trying to sell" scale.
I think she wants to build up some stock on a few different sets and see what sort of market there is for it.

Those are nice!

I did a search for a proper Whovian thread. What is wrong with you people? How can there be an off topic area and no Doctor Who thread? We have every show from the pilot on an external drive.

How are you all enjoying the new Doctor? The Arachnids in the UK was the first kind of flat story for me. I really like how the focal point of the new season is not about the Doctor being a woman. A few jokes here and there is just fine with me.

I did a search for a proper Whovian thread. What is wrong with you people? How can there be an off topic area and no Doctor Who thread? We have every show from the pilot on an external drive.

How are you all enjoying the new Doctor? The Arachnids in the UK was the first kind of flat story for me. I really like how the focal point of the new season is not about the Doctor being a woman. A few jokes here and there is just fine with me.
You are welcome to start a new thread on the topic, rather than hijack an older thread. Have at it!

Please start a thread on it; I will join you. I also agree about the arachnid episode...

Most reactions

Back