Garbz
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Oct 26, 2003
- Messages
- 9,713
- Reaction score
- 204
- Location
- Brisbane, Australia
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Use the deal to get yourself one of their nice IPS screens.
That will be great when they launch the 24" iPad with the pen tablet attachment, and the calibration hardware so the display can be calibrated for the in the field ambient light each time it's used.Sorry to digress a tad specially as a newbie but I thought it may be of relevance. I spoke with an Apple rep in the UK last week and they are toying with the idea of a IPad for in the field Pro photographers so they can edit to a fair degree and send using a unit that is far more camera bag friendly than having lug around a Lap top.
I will be interested to see what happens in the next 12 months or so.