does espon v700 document mat perfectly fit?

denada

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i just got a replacement document mat for the epson v700 off ebay (bought the scanner for dirt cheap with no accessories/box). listing said the mat was epson brand, not aftermarket. the mat slightly hangs over the edges of the scanning surface. i know epson, like all publicly traded companies, is garbage. they really make a mat that doesn't perfectly fit their glass or is this mat off brand?

thanks

Epson has a parts department. Call them and order a replacement mat directly from them. They also sell parts through licenses distributors. You can check with these also. Go to their web page.

appreciate the reply but i want to know from someone who uses the v700 if the document mat is slightly larger than the scanning glass. i dont want to be a bad ebay buyer and return an item if they sent me what i ordered.

why can you not edit your title on this ****ing forum. "document mat."

I can look at mine tonight and let you know.

The white area fits just inside the scanning surface on mine.

25vWGTn.jpg

good to know, gk. wasn't under the edit post menu like with vb and xf or whatever they're called, so i couldn't figure it out. thanks!

huge thank you, webestang64! the white foam part hung over a fraction of an inch. which doesn't sound like a big deal, but made it so it didn't seal. seamed wrong. i appreciate you confirming.

i'm actually not going to order another from a different source. only thing i scan with it are polaroids, and setting a stack of normal printed paper on the glass works perfect.

Most reactions

Back