Does Harry Potter die?

(Just read some of the spoiler sites. They all seem to be reporting the same thing).

harrypotter.gif
........….
hermionegranger.gif
........….
ronweasley.gif
........….
hagrid.gif
........….
dumbledore.gif
........….
dracomalfoy.gif
........….
severussnape.gif

Those are neat! :p

(Just read some of the spoiler sites. They all seem to be reporting the same thing).

but i do not understand, why one would want to read a spoiler? I will not read the spoiler, and I will not read the book either ;)

I will watch the movie when it comes out... did it this way with all the potters, and never knew the story before I had seen the movie ;)

That reminds me of something from my hippie days:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z8-YciwiBA[/ame]

Finished it literally two minutes ago and hopped online to TPF for the first time in two weeks.

(Someone wants to scream with joy and sadness and bewilderment!!!!!)

:stun: :stun: :stun:

Not that I'm into Harry Potter really....

....but about FOUR different people at work today gave away the damn ending.

I hate when people do that. It pisses me off.

I feel sorry for the Potter people who have to leave the house before they finish the book. I think I would call in sick until I finished it.

I feel sorry for the Potter people who have to leave the house before they finish the book. I think I would call in sick until I finished it.

Mm, yes, until not very long ago, I hadn't moved from the position I was in for 11 hours, from when I started the book.

My mom and brother are now isolating me from the family, since they haven't yet finished their copies. :roll:

Well we grabbed a copy yesterday evening (about 16:00 UK time I guess). Anne-Marie is reading it at the moment and once she's finished, no doubt it will be my turn next.

Do everyone who has not read it a favor, and please refrain from posting spoilers. If someone wants to know, they can PM someone who does know.

Otherwise, you're ruining it for those who have long been eagerly anticipating it.....and that's just plain rude.

I know 2 people with the book...and I believe both of them immediately read the end first!

:taped sh:

I heard he wakes up in the shower and that the last 5 years was all a dream

She's already started on her latest: Harry Potter - the early years. It's a lot like The Diary Of Adrian Mole but without the magic...

i could never stand the potter books . . . i read almost the first one, but couldn't finish it i had such distaste for it.

its pretty cool that its gone on as long as it has, and gained such a following though, it would be fun to have some books like that that i enjoyed :(

as for spoilers . . . if you even read this thread you should expect one shouldn't you? it is titled "does harry potter die?"

i could never stand the potter books . . . i read almost the first one, but couldn't finish it i had such distaste for it.

its pretty cool that its gone on as long as it has, and gained such a following though, it would be fun to have some books like that that i enjoyed :(

as for spoilers . . . if you even read this thread you should expect one shouldn't you? it is titled "does harry potter die?"

It's a shame you didn't make it past the first. Her writing, and the characters, plot, imagery, etc, all grow greatly with each volume. The first two truly are children's books. After that, they mature quickly. You should give them another try.:)

Most reactions

Back